Who We Are:
ABLE is a cloud-based marketing and CRM platform designed specifically for the accounting profession. We engage with over 100 accounting firms across the United States and Canada to help them strategically and sustainably grow their practices.
What We Need (this is you):
We’re looking for a motivated developer that is ready to hit the ground running. Our Front-End Web Developer’s responsibilities will lean heavily on intermediate to advanced Angular 2+ skills. This is a development role, so real programming skills are required. With that being said, good UI/UX instincts are crucial for not only understanding but also implementing features and functionality in the app. This role will focus on enhancing and expanding a modern front-end web application for business users.
At this time, we’re looking for local applicants only, and please no phone calls. To be considered, you must include a cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary requirements.
- Must have strong creative problem-solving skills
- Must have intermediate to advanced Angular 2+ skills
- Must have experience with RxJS
- Must have experience with Redux style data stores
- Must have excellent HTML/CSS/JS/Jquery development skills
- Must have experience with modern front-end build tools
- Must be familiar with a variety of hosting environments and have a good understanding of all the moving parts of websites and web applications (email, web servers, DNS, etc)
- Experience with design tools such as Illustrator, Adobe XD, or Sketch
- PHP experience, in particular with frameworks like Symfony or Laravel will be very beneficial
- Experience with HTML/JS/CSS animation and/or motion graphics
- Experience with mobile frameworks like Ionic are a big plus
Still not sure if you should apply? Let us sweeten the deal.
What you get for working with us:
First and foremost, we are a team that loves what we do! We work in a flexible and fun environment with a lot of perks. These include:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with 4% match (after 6 months)
- Vacation time
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
To be considered for this position, you must submit a cover letter resume, portfolio, and salary requirements.